Monday, May 16, 2011

Walking around Stanley Park

Had to take a walk up to Stanley Park to really appreciate the mountains, the sea and the trees.  It was so invigorating to smell the sea and see the discarded clam shells that are scattered around from sea birds and see the seaweed. It rained on and off but didn't stop people from walking, biking, jogging and rollar blading around the Park.






Cruise Ship season has started and there were two large ships in port, one a  Princess Cruise lines which always reminds me of "the Love Boat" shows I used to watch when I was younger.






 As you can see Ichi insisted on having his own totem pole to bring home with him.

Vancouver also has some very interesting Art spread throughout the city and I captured a few pieces that really caught my eye.




No comments:

Post a Comment