Monday, June 20, 2011

New Adventures This Week

So my little guys and girls, and some additional Lalaloopsy friends have been busy this week out and about in Toronto.

First off we went to the opening Party of La Societe, a new french bistro on Bloor Street.  It has been some time since there was a new restaurant on the street as well as a patio to people watch and catch some rays.  I took Gaston for the party as he is French.  The restaurant is lovely to look at with outdoor patios and a long running bar parallel to  the dining room.  Fresh oysters, seafood, steat frites etc.  The ceiling has a beautiful light fixture.





Then I had to take some pics of my rose bush in the back yard.  This year the blooms are so bountiful and everywhere.  Must have been all the rain earlier in the spring because I've never had so many blooms. 





This weekend we had a street fest on the above mentioned Bloor Street to celebrate that the city finally finished the new sidewalks, planters, street furniture and trees that took at least 2 years and countless dineros.  The day was perfect and we had a wonderful old Citreon parked in front of my work that people just photographed to death.  I took the opportunity to take a few shots of my Pillow Sleepover on the car and hanging out. These little dolls are really the cutest. 




 And one last one taken on a living car that is parked/planted in Kensington Market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment