Friday, March 18, 2011

Starting out

Well, here i am trying to start a blog once more.  I had one a few years ago but life gets in the way and i lost track of it and let it die a slow death.  But now the time seems fine again to start up.  I collect dolls, mostly 12inch dolls from a few different companies and I thought that that would be the inspiration behind the blog but yesterday I bought a cute little 2 inch Little Big Planet toy and all of a sudden I was inspired to take pictures as I went about the day.

I was at Silver Snail with my son during March Break and I bought one of those blind packs with the Little Big Planet Sackboy.  I got the Aussie character and went back once more for another one and got the Ciao Italian Sackgirl.  These are the cutest things and bring a smile to the face.
Now I have to figure out how to get the pictures on here.  Off I go to do that...

No comments:

Post a Comment