Friday, February 3, 2012

What was on my Desk

Just before leaving for Paris I put some new dolls on my desk at work, more for my coworkers to enjoy then me, since I wasn't here but I hadn't had chance to post them here on my blog.  These are three of the four new Dynamite Girls, the fourth is a boy, but I didn't debox him yet.  They are Reese, Dayle and Jasper and they are super fresh and cute with their bright accessories, hats, glasses and fun colours to brighten up a winter day.






 I also had a chance to try out a new app for my iphone called Diptic which has some fun layouts and effects for pictures.


Here's one that I made with the Ghoulia pictures that I had posted earlier.

1 comment:

  1. I do the same thing!!! My desk at work is filled with fun stuff for my coworkers to look at, including dolls!

    ReplyDelete