Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas and New Year's 2011

Well here we are again at the end of another year.  I really can't believe how fast this year seems to have gone.  I know everyone says that as we get older, time flies by but this seems awfully fast.  It seems like only yesterday I was on vacation in the summer and then the convention came and went and now here we are on New Year's Eve.  I am staying home with the family and having champagne and lobsters and ringing out the old year watching movies and shows. 

Hope everyone was happy with Santa's gifts and that next year will bring many more dollies and goodies.  As one of my favourite quotes goes " May your best day this year be your worst day next year"

All the best to all and their families for a wonderful 2012.





No comments:

Post a Comment