Thursday, March 29, 2012

Vancouver Trip with the Mini Lala's

I continue to be captivating by the mini lalaloopsys.  They keep coming out with more and different ones and I love the hunt of trying to find the newer ones.  Each one is sweeter than the last one.  Just before my work trip to Vancouver at the end of February, I found the mini set with Marina Anchors all ready to go swimming so I took them with me to pool at the hotel.  They had too much fun, although her little whale kept sinking and I had to reach in and rescue it a few times.   I always take a small bag with a different selection of the minis where ever I go in case an interesting pictures presents itself. 







She tried to help me with the weight machines as well but was most suited to the pool and the whirlpool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment