Saturday, June 11, 2011

Adventures of Sackboys and girls

Lately I have not posted any pictures of the Sack people adventures but one of them recently travelled with a co worker to Vancouver again (a different character) and Seattle for a brother's wedding.  Here are pictures taken of Juan and the new Tokidoki Unicorms that have just come out. 



Above they're at the wedding. I love the bright fuchsia carnations.  The colour just jumps out at you.  Also they took some pics around town enjoying coffee and fresh BC oysters.


And one more quick one in Seattle with Jack.

 (Sorry for the sideway pictures, I had trouble fixing them).

Currently I have left one of my Lalaloopsys to a another friend who is taking her to Rome to explore.  At this rate the dolls will have gone more places than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment