Thursday, June 2, 2011

What's on my desk this week

This week I went into the basement to find an older doll that was still in the box.  I have been collecting for a very long time and sometimes older dolls get pushed aside for newer versions. By bringing the dolls into work each week I find I get to appreciate one that I may have overlooked.  Most of the pictures recently have been recent arrivals but I took Kate Spade Barbie in this week.  I recently saw this doll re bodied on a model muse body and she looked terrific but this is the original body.  She has such a sweet face and I love the little bags and cute doggy.  When I went into the Kate Spade shop in Soho recently I fell in love with many of the summer dresses and the very cool and colourful accessories.  Wish I could find more of them here in Toronto.



 Here is a close up of her very sweet face.




As you can see from this picture, Juan decided to hitch a ride in her bag.  He has recently come back from an adventure with my coworker who took him to her brother's wedding in Vancouver and to Seattle.  Pictures to follow of his trek.

In the meantime I took a few shots with my little big planet characters.  Yuri went with me to see Pirates of the Caribbean and loved it.  I did too.  Stay till after the credits for a very short but cute scene.  Of course, my son and I were the only ones waiting till after the credits and feeling silly while the theatre crews were trying to clean up the theater.  Here are some pictures taken with the huge Transformers model.


 And one last one of Peony with some new friends - Lego guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment