Sunday, December 30, 2012

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

For the fifth day I am trying to post my 5 favourites from 2012 but am having a very hard time to decide on only 5.  That's like asking me to pick what to take on a deserted island if I could choose.  I am going to try and pick one from each group below.  And I am only going to pick from dolls I have in my collection so High Profile Eugenia is out as I didn't win her.  (Sad face)

I have narrowed it down to the list below and will post the picture later today.

Monograms -  Inspiration or Admiration
FR - Haute Societe Vero, The Sweet Smell of Success Vero or Truly, Madly, Deeply Agnes
Victoire Roux - Place Vendome or Champs-Elysees
Nu Face - Frame by Frame Imogen or Rocking Ever After Lillith, (I know she's from last year but she came this year)
Poppy Parker - Sea Breeze, The Happening, Baby It's You, Dream Teen or Lilac Frost
Barbie - one of the Silkies, they were all great for me.

Stay tuned for picture later.

V


No comments:

Post a Comment