Sunday, May 8, 2011

What's on my desk this week

Actually this is what was on my desk last week as I have been delayed in posting the last week or so.  It was a crazy week at work and the days flew by so I am posting this now.  Last week I took in some of my Monster High dolls.  They have been so slow coming into Canada with most of them arriving in the last few months.  But i was in New York and found Goulia and picked her up at Fao Schwartz.  Now I am waiting on some of the new characters.  They really are a fun bunch which breaks up the Fashion Royaltys and the Silkstones which usually come with me to work.

So here are Cleo and Goulia,





So now I have the original group, the Dawn of the Dance dolls and the Gloom Beach grouping. But most of the accessories haven't reached us here.  Waiting on the news ones eagerly.

No comments:

Post a Comment