Monday, May 23, 2011

What's on my desk this week

Well my weeks are somewhat off since I kept my Monogram on my desk an extra week since I didn't actually see her while i was in Vancouver but i did bring a new doll for this week.  I like many others took advantage of the Pink Sale at Barbie Collectibles recently and bought Palm Beach Coral, which was the only one I was missing from the Palm Beach collection, for a song using my 2nd quarter rewards on her.  I am having a harder time using the rewards on newer dolls.  She arrived this week and is beautiful.  So she is on my desk this week...





 But just before changing the dolls for the week I did take a few shots of Exquisite modelling one of the new Chair candle holders I just bought at Teatro Verde.  They came in aubergine and apple green and i went for the green...



No comments:

Post a Comment