Tuesday, January 1, 2013

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

After a lovely New Year's Eve I am searching around the house trying to figure out what to photograph for the Seventh day.  I have a hard time photographing too many dolls in one setting so I was looking for small items and remembered my small Re-ment collection.  Of course, that meant that I had to go find the different sets that I have.  I don't have any one full collection but pieces of different collections that I get as I see them because they are hard to find here.  So here are seven groupings of Re-ment items.

These were three sets from the Fairy Tale grouping, one of my favourites, and one that I am still trying to find some of the other sets.

This one is from the Princess Teatime sets.  Now if only i had some Princesses that could partake of teatime.

Cooking with Grandma sets, including a Paella from Spain, Lemon juice from Sicily and Pizza from Italy.  I have a few more in this set but couldn't find them which is why one of my NYE resolutions is to organize my dolls and accessories better so that I can find things when I'm looking for them.  Which of course means cleaning up everything and getting rid of some things.

Happy New Year to all!!


6 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: Happy New Year!. I really like these pictures. The dishes are very nice and original. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I especially love the little paella.

    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky love the rement :O) I'm playing catch up with your posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How are you? I have to play catch up myself with this blog but I'm having alot of fun these days posting away.
      Happy New Year!

      Vicky

      Delete
  4. Vicky - You are on a roll with these posts. I love the diversity of what you are showing. I don't have a lot of rement. I need to do some searches and find some more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Robyne, thank you so much for your lovely comments. I always pick it up here and there when I find it. V

      Delete