Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Decorating

Well Halloween is around the corner and I like to do a little decorating around the house and in the front each year.  Some years I do more, and some years like this one, I do less because the days fly by and somehow there seems to be less time to do the Martha Stewart house.  This year, I did put some skeletons and bats and spider webs outside but inside I did one display at the front entrance and I deboxed my new Halloween Hostess Barbie.  I really like her.  She has such a retro feel with her 50's hostess outfit and the pompoms on her shoes.  I love her facial screening and her glittery cats on her coat.  And the classic two pronged stand works very well to keep her upright.  I wanted to do a Thanksgiving display with my last year's Thanksgiving hostess but here in Canada Thanksgiving is Oct 10th and came the day after getting back from the Integrity Convention so I did not do a big to do. 

So here are a few pictures of my entry Halloween display featuring my newest witchy witch.





Are you invited to the Party?

Happy Halloween!!


No comments:

Post a Comment